History


Nodge Manufacturing was started by Paul Nodge in 1945 when he saw a need for a new drum-with-teeth pick-up for combines. The company grew, evolved and was sold to Jake Wiebe in 1955.

In 1978 Mr. Wiebe sold the company to Jim and Isabelle Wright (nee Nodge) who moved the business to its present location. Dave and Jean Cyca (nee Nodge) joined as partners in 1988. The Wrights sold their share of the business to Brian and Debra Sauder in November 2004. The Cyca's sold their share of the business to Brian and Debra Sauder in November 2009.

Over the years Nodge Manufacturing has evolved from a manufacturing facility to a full service Agricultural Parts Store.


Built & Maintained with iWEBMANAGER